Last revised on September 20, 2021
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Thanks for downloading Snuffle. These terms and conditions are between you and Placemakers SCP.
The terms (“us”, “we”, the “Company”, the “Community” or “Snuffle”) refer to Placemakers SCP.
We continue to monitor and update our Terms and Conditions agreement on a regular basis in order to reflect changes in law, new features or changes in business practices. The most recent version of our Terms and Conditions will be available through our application or Snuffle.app website. Please check regularly for updates. If there are upcoming key changes we will inform users about this update at least 30 days before the changes are published. If you continue to use the service after the changes come into action, the user agrees automatically with the revised Terms and Conditions.
In order to use Snuffle, the user must be at least 13 years old to create a Snuffle account and to use the service. Under 18 years old, each user needs to be accompanied by an adult at all times while using the application. By setting up an account you form a binding contract with Snuffle, you confirm not being a person who is barred from using the service under any applicable jurisdiction, and you will comply with our Terms and Conditions and all applicable local, province, state, country and international laws, rules and regulations. Also, you have never been convicted of any crime or offense including sex crime or any other crime involving violence and that you are not requested to register as an offender of any type with any province, national or international offender registry.
3. Your Account.
The user is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of login details that you use to sign up for Snuffle, and you are the only one responsible for all the activities conducted under those credentials. If you suspect anyone to have gained access to your account, contact Snuffle immediately at contactATsnuffle.app.
4. Modifying the Service and Termination.
Snuffle always tries to improve its functionality by adding new features from time to time, reviewing and removing some existing ones. If these changes do not materially affect your rights we may not inform you about these. We even may suspend Snuffle services entirely, in this case we will let you know in advance unless extenuating circumstances including safety or security concerns that are occurring prevent us from doing so.
Snuffle users are able to delete their Snuffle account at any time and for any reason through the Settings tab on the Snuffle application. Also Snuffle may terminate your account at any time without any prior notice if we believe that you have been in violence with our Terms and Conditions.
After your account is terminated, this Agreement will terminate, except that the following provisions will still apply to you and Tinder: Section 4, Section 5, and Sections 12 through 19.
5. Safety Related to User’s Interaction with Other Community Members and their Pets.
Snuffle encourages a respectful community member experience for both users and their pet(s). We provide services to report any violence to the Terms and Conditions to Snuffle through the Snuffle application. Snuffle allows users to talk to any pet owner nearby you but please bear in mind that Snuffle is not responsible for any interaction and behavior of users with other users/ pet owners and their pets on their behalf both on and off the application. Users agree to be cautious in all their interaction with other users / pet owners and their pet(s), especially but not exclusively when they meet off the application.
USERS ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR INTERACTION WITH OTHER USERS / PET OWNERS AND THEIR PET(S). USERS UNDERSTAND THAT SNUFFLE DOES NOT CONDUCT CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECKS ON ITS USERS OR ANY OTHER BACKGROUND CHECKS OF ITS USERS. SNUFFLE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE BEHAVIOR OR USER COMPATIBILITY WITH THE APPLICATION.
6. Snuffle Grants Users The Following Rights
SNUFFLE grants you a personal, international, non-assignable, non exclusive, revocable, and non-sublicensable license to access and use Snuffle. This license is for the sole purpose of letting users enjoy the benefits of the community and application as intended by Snuffle and allowed by these Terms and Conditions. Users agree not to:
- use the application and its community, data and content for any commercial purposes without Snuffle’s written consent.
- copy, modify, transfer, re-use or reproduce in any way copyrighted material, application features, branding, images, trademarks, trade names, service marks or other intellectual property, content or information accessible through Snuffle application and its platforms without our prior written consent.
- give any statements in the name of or endorsed by Snuffle
- use any external tools such as robot, bot, spider, crawler, site search, proxy or any other manual or automatic device, method or process to access, retrieve, clone, data mine, or in any other way reproduce the navigational structure or presentation of the Snuffle application and / or its platforms and content.
- Use the application in any way that would interfere with, disrupt or negatively affect Snuffle or the servers and networks that are connected to Snuffle.
- Upload viruses or other malicious code or anything else to compromise Snuffle’s security.
- Manipulate identifiers to hide the origin of any information transmitted to or through the application.
- To copy or clone any section or part of the application and its related services or content without Snuffle’s prior written consent.
- Use any meta tags or code or devices containing any reference to Snuffle including any Snuffle trademark, logo or slogan, to direct any person to another website or location for any purpose.
- Modify, update, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer or otherwise dismantle any section of Snuffle or encourage other to do so.
- Develop any third-party applications to interact with Snuffle or its members content without Snuffle’s prior written consent.
- Access, publish, use or share the Snuffle application interface without Snuffle’s prior written consent.
- Scan or test the sensitivity or vulnerability of the Snuffle application or any related system or network.
- Support, initiate, encourage or promote any activity that violates the Snuffle Terms and Conditions.
We might investigate and/or take any legal action as a response to infringement to the Snuffle Terms and Conditions including the deletion of your account. Users may automatically download and install upgrades, updates or other new features. Users can control updates through the settings of their device.
7. Users Allow SNUFFLE the Following Rights
Users agree that the details they publish on the application when creating an account is accurate and truthful (including on Facebook and Google) and that users have the right to post the content on the application and thus grant the license to Snuffle as mentioned above. Snuffle monitors, controls and reviews the content the user is posting as part of the application. Snuffle may delete content partially or completely that in Snuffle’s judgement violates the Terms and Conditions or may harm the reputation of the application and its services.
When users are in communication with our services, they agree to be respectful and polite. If Snuffle representatives notice any threatening, harassing or offensive behavior, Snuffle reserves the right to terminate the users’ account instantly and permanently.
Users agree that Snuffle affiliates, representatives and third-party partners are allowed to place advertising on the application. Users submitting feedback and suggestions to the application through our different platforms agree that Snuffle may use and share the feedback for any purpose without compensation for the user providing this feedback.
Snuffle may access, store and disclose your account details and content on the application if requested by the letter of the law, by putting in action these terms and conditions with the user or agree such access, storage or disclosure satisfies a legitimate interest including to comply with legal process, enforce the Terms and Conditions, respond to claims about content violation and to user requests for support and protects the safety and interest of Snuffle.
8. Snuffle Community Rules.
By using the Snuffle application, the user agrees that he/she will not:
- use the Application in any way that is illegal or forbidden by the Terms and Conditions
- use of the Application is in any way harmful with any negative intentions appearing
- use the Application in order to damage Snuffle and its reputation
- spam, use for commercial purposes or defraud other users
- setting up fake account by using other users’ content or data or impersonate any other person or entity without his or her permission
- stalking, bullying, assaulting and doing any form of harassment or mistreatment including content with hate speech, sexually explicit or pornographic content
- publish content that violates anyone’s rights including privacy, trademark or other intellectual and contract rights and property
- post content that promotes racism, hatred or physical harm to any individual or group
- steal passwords for any purpose or personal identifying details for commercial or illegal acts from other users
- use another users’ accounts or maintaining more than one account
- creating a new account when Snuffle was forced to delete an account, unless the previous user received Snuffle’s explicit authorization
- violate our Community Guidelines, as updated from time to time.
9. Content of Other Users
Snuffle reserves the right to monitor, review and erase content of users that violates the Terms and Conditions, however since such content is the unique responsibility of the user who created and published it, Snuffle cannot guarantee that all content visible on the application and its platform will comply with these terms and conditions. In case the user sees the violation of this policy the user can contact Snuffle Support or report a user.
10. Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement.
If any user believes his or her work has been copied and published on the application in a way that shows copyright infringement, please contact Snuffle at contactATsnuffle.app including your contact details and a description on the infringed copyrighted work. Snuffle will delete accounts of repeated infringers.
Snuffle can be used ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ dependent on technical limitations or others and to the extent permitted by applicable law, grants no warranties with respect to the application and its content. This includes any implied warranties of satisfactory quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Snuffle does not represent or warrant that the application will be unstopped, secure or error free or that any defects or errors in the application will be fixed, or that any content or data the user obtains through the usage of the application will be accurate.
Snuffle does not take responsibility for any content that any user or third party posts, sends or receives through the application. Any content downloaded or obtained through the usage of the application is accessed at the user’s discretion and risk.
12. Third Party Services.
The Snuffle application contains advertisements and promotions given by third parties and these may include links to other websites. Snuffle is not responsible for the availability of these external landing pages. If the user chooses to interact with third parties referred to on the application, it is the third parties’ terms that will govern their relationship with the user. Snuffle is not responsible or liable for third parties Terms and Conditions or actions.
13. Limitation of Liability.
As permitted by applicable law, Snuffle, it’s affiliates, employees, licensors or service providers will in no event be liable for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, or enhanced damages including loss of profits directly or indirectly, or any loss of data, goodwill or other intangible losses resulting from different events including users’ access to or inability to access the application, the behavior or content of other users or third parties or unauthorized access, and use or alteration of user content even if Snuffle was advised of the possibility of such damage. Snuffle will in no circumstance’s aggregate liability to the user for all claims related to the service exceeding the greater of the amount paid (if any) by the user to Snuffle for the use of the application.
14. EEA Arbitration
For users of the EU or European Economic Area (EEA) the online dispute settlement platform of the European Commission is available at http://ec.europa.eu/odr. Snuffle does not take part in dispute settlement procedures in front of a consumer arbitration entity for users residing in the EU or European Economic Area (EEA).
15. User Indemnity.
Snuffle users agree, as indicated under applicable law, to compensate, defend and hold harmless Snuffle, our affiliates, and our respective employees from and against any and all complaints, demands, claims, damages, losses, costs, liabilities and expenses, including attorney’s fees in any way to your access to or use of the application, user content or user breach of the Terms and Conditions.
If any part of the Snuffle Terms and Conditions is held invalid, the remainder of these terms shall continue to be effective in full force. The user agrees that his/her account is not transferable and that all user rights linked to his/her account terminate upon the user`s death. No agency, partnership, joint venture or any other special relationship results from these terms and conditions and the user can make any kind of representations on behalf of Snuffle.